Friday, September 23, 2016

Adventures new




So huge things have happened here in the land of Ted. First, I started a new job as senior animator at Industrial Light & Magic (the ampersand is mandatory) in London and have been there for nearly two months. I'm getting the hang of new pipelines and tools but also figuring out how to integrate my own workflow into their frame work. It's been a learning experience, but I'm happy to say that I'm starting to settle down. I grew up reading the old ILM books, when they were about models and stop motion, so it's a bit of a dream come true to come here and now be a part of that legacy. Even if it's only been two months :)

The other huge thing is that I got the official release of Jungle Book shots from MPC, so here is my Jungle Book showreel. This is my first film specific showreel (I've never felt like I've had enough to do one on previous films), so please, enjoy it!

 Watch this space!

No comments: